Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Sexiest Man Alive?



George Clooney is again People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive (I keep typing Sexist Man Alive, though a total accident). He's handsome and wildly funny but can't they pick someone who hasn't won before? Brad's been having a good PR year, so he could go for a third term. Then Matthew again, then Harrison Ford. Jude Law could go for #2 after he's re-built up his street cred (rumor has it he's left Sienna "for good"). Maybe it's because he's so not controversial and does good deeds. Julia Roberts loves him, too.

Just wish People was more adventurous--like maybe they could choose a geezer, one who still gets all the chicks even though he's hideous. Or they could choose someone who's literally bursting at the seams to be the world's greatest Actor (who is also hot). Jake Gyllenhaal? Matt Damon (wink, wink The Daily Damon)? Heath Ledger?

No disrespect intended toward Clooney. Well, except for Solaris.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Dish - I usally always agree with you; and not just because your brother pays me too

and I actually agree with every suggestion you made, especially the props for Heathe & Jake

But I have to admit ) I absolutely LOVE Clooney. (I"m Looney for Clooeny. Sorry.)

xoxo - L

Dish said...

I love him too, but I'm a little sick of him at the same time. Does that make sense?