Thursday, October 11, 2007

Another Star Sighting--We Totally Forgot!

It's sometimes easy to forget soap-star sightings because these pancaked emoters are crawling the streets (especially from All My Children and One Life to Live--not that we watch these religiously). On October 5th at 4:20 p.m., I was on the 2/3 train and it had just stopped at Chambers Street. Consumed by a foul mood, I was about to scream when there, across the platform, was the original "Todd Manning." Yeah, the one who raped "Marty" and then they became friends afterwards (like Luke and Laura). In any case, seeing Todd made me smile. Several years ago, while watching my much older brother running the marathon, I espied Todd huffing and puffing toward the finish line. I instantly whipped out a Capri menthol. How dare he do that to Marty and then marry Blair, who'd been raped by Max (and I think they're a couple in real life).

No comments: