Monday, February 04, 2008

Hate

BF said I was a hater and it's true. There are people I hate. I see the bad in everything. In fact, most things turn to garbage, in my opinion. And I hate it when people try to act as if all is rosy. Or say hateful things in a rosy way. I hate that even more.

I hate how people hurt you, then ignore that they did it. I hate how the media focuses on Heath Ledger's personal life, his alleged substance abuse. I hate that I was curious about it, too. I hate watching the talent of amazing celebrities and realizing my shortcomings. I hate how much attention Britney Spears gets. I hate how The Secret is a compilation of ideas rehashed over centuries but marketed as a wild new discovery. And why didn't I think of that? I hate how some seem to achieve without effort, though what do I know. I hate my envy.

But I love the New York Giants...and Hillary Clinton.

No comments: