Friday, February 08, 2008

Why I Hate Peter Berg

In the vein of the previous post, I continue my hater ways. I want to be a good sister, therefore, I defend my brother against evil. Which is why we both hold a thirty-year grudge against Peter Berg. Our story begins and ends in the smoking room of a Connecticut boarding school where gorgeous, talented fifteen-year-old Patrick was an innocent deer in headlights as the malicious Peter Berg flicked a cigarette at him. We've hated PB ever since.

As a result of this grudge, I never saw The Rundown (though I try to avoid movies starring The Rock) and turned my head when he appeared on "Chicago Hope". After shredding the feature of him in our alumni bulletin, I tittered over the failure of Lions for Lambs. I may have enjoyed Friday Night Lights--all movies are improved by Billy Bob Thorton--but really, he'll always be the guy who flicked a butt in my brother's face. A poor man's Ethan Hawke...

And my brother's is far cuter, which is most important.

Nicer celebrities we've known include Yasmine Bleeth and Jon Tenney. LOVE THEM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

let it go girl...let it go.