Friday, February 22, 2008

Star Sightings

Two sightings in one week. The stars in the heavens must be trying to release my negativity of the previous week. I'm even starting to believe Obama wouldn't be a bad president (though Dish is firmly on Team Hillary).

Sighting 1: Valentine's Day, 5:50 p.m. as I went to meet BF for VD dinner. That ultra-fem-pretentious designer (which one?) from Project Runway was walking down 6th Avenue and we crossed paths at 21st street. I don't even watch Project Runway! Do I care? Of course.

Sighting 2: 2/16, 4:10 p.m. I was meeting BF to see No Country for Old Men (I'll never think about blowing oxygen into someone's skull the same way again!). As I walked across 14th and 6th Avenue, there was Rhea Perlman, looking as hot and feisty as ever. Who knew that these people were real and moved outside of the television set!

2 comments:

nici said...

You are a riot; I love reading your posts. You write so well!
I am about to have a star sighting this weekend of my own: The star I wish on when I can. Saturday, after five long years. Could not wait til May, my star said. Have to fall down to you now...for coffee, and a long talk.

I am so excited!

Dish said...

Oh, Nici, my goddess. I hope your star sighting fills you with joy, excitement, and no papparazzi. :)