Monday, March 10, 2008

24 Hours of Hillary and Hugh

Dish hasn't been inspired. What is there to say? It's all about the election. Wa wa wa wa wa. My momentum is slowing down, as is my passion for the next President. I still want Hillary in office but CNN no longer holds my attention. I'm sickened by the coverage, in general. In other news, Angelina is pregnant--contributing to worthy causes while encouraging overpopulation (blasphemy, Dish!), no one cares about Britney, "rehab" did nothing for Amy Winehouse, Jon Stewart fared better at this year's Oscars, the writer's strike is over, J. Lo gave birth, and poor, desperate Jennifer Aniston still has no mans so she might have gotten her eggs frozen.

The good news? A friend of Dish met a nice guy while on vacation. This should give hope to even the ever-suffering Jennifer Aniston. Moviewise, Dish might have figured out the bad apple in the well cast chick flicks Evening and The Jane Austen Club. It could be the unending angst (which is mostly just ennui). And yet both films contain Hugh Dancy. Coincidence? Not sure. He's a lovely actor and I wonder if he regrets his choices.

No comments: