Saturday, March 22, 2008

The Sound of Commandments

Happy Resurrection of Jesus! Dish really isn't Christian, but Jesus was probably awesome when he was alive. To celebrate (the Vernal Equinox) Easter, I tried to watch for the first time The Ten Commandments, but Anne Baxter's lusty character makes me cringe. I'm sure she was awesome as well, but frankly, the acting sucks in the movie. Maybe that's why it's such a classic? So, I turned to The Sound of Music and my heart began to thump. Not only do I wish Julie Andrews were my best friend, but Christopher Plummer is a hot hardass-turned-softie. The chemistry between them is palpable. I want to cry already, but I'm not that big a ween.

Okay, maybe I am. Will bury my Kleenex before BF gets here. I'm subjecting him to Hannah and Her Sisters. Woody Allen and Jesus. Epic.

No comments: