Thursday, January 25, 2007

The Conversation

Victoria: Oops, I think I just farted.
Katie: Don't you know if you did?
V: Not sure. I've lost all feeling down there. It's the stress of moving to LA, plus, I'm missing vital nutrients.
K: Don't feel bad. I once cut one with Tom in the room, but I blamed it on Suri.
V: Good deflection.
K: That's what children and pets are for. Doesn't Bex release pernicious odors?
V: From Minute #1. But he's an athlete. That kind of thing is natural.
K: True. It's too bad we don't have that excuse.
V: Oh dear, here comes another one.
K: Make it good and loud.
V: Can't. Otherwise these clothes will explode off my body. Must. Keep. It. Inside. My future depends on it.
K: Give a hoot, don't pollute! Hahahaha.
V: Hahahahahaha! Ooops... Warm air rising.

No comments: