Friday, January 05, 2007

Miami Oh-So-Nice

The Conversation

J: The distance between us is killing me.
C: Don't look at me.
J: But...you're beautiful, Colin.
C: My hair. It's too long in the back.
J: It smells delicious.
C: Garnier-Nutrisse.
J: Why are you wearing those sunglasses? I can't see your sparkling eyes.
C: I couldn't sleep last night. I could carry groceries with the bags under these eyes.
J: Oh baby, you make me feel good no matter how ugly you are.
C: I can't bear it when you compliment me like that.
J: Why didn't you sleep, my little Blarney of love?
C: You wouldn't understand...
J: Try me.
C: I was worried...worried that you didn't care anymore. That after this movie wrapped, you wouldn't call. Now with your Oscar, hit album and everything else, I'm not special anymore.
J: There, there. Pretend I'm wiping away those tears.
C: Okay, pretend I'm letting you.
J: And let's pretend I didn't see your disturbing sex tape.
C: You know I had a movie coming out. I was thinking about you the entire time.
J: No doubt. Let's forget about everything. We're in a land where there's only you and me...and these sunglasses.
C: I'm with you, Wanda. I...love you.
J: And I you.

No comments: