Saturday, September 01, 2007

Overdue Identification of Star Sighting

Dish is never wrong when it comes to star sightings. I get a tingle that indicates I'm in the presence of someone who's been on TV and in film. Last night, BF and I were watching Inside Man and that's when I saw my mystery actory, Peter Frechette. He plays the guy who didn't cough up his cell phone, then got the crap beaten out of him by Clive Owen (though Clive is so pretty I'd act stupid for extra attention, too). Anyhow, PF is all over the hood--have seen him in Starbuck's and even exercised next to him at the gym. All these times, I got that tingle but no name came to mind.

Now, am obsessed with tennis. That McEnroe Amex commercial was cute the first time I saw it. By its 400th airing, I hate the man and the card. Have studies been done on the negative effects of seeing the same thing over and over again? Oh wait, that's why everyone now hates Britney, Paris, and Lindsay. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No comments: