Saturday, May 11, 2013

Even Stars Bonk Their Heads

Did you read the headlines? Kanye bumped his head on a sign, you know, the way real people do. Then he threw a hissy at the paps, probably for distracting him. I am going to do the same thing the next time I fall up a flight of stairs. It's not me so much as other people making me klutzy, sort of like when I try to psych TG out while he's trying to do yoga (he can't do it).

Other than this, the only other news aside from global conflict, climate change, and the economy is that Lindsay's Adderall is being taken away at Betty Ford. I'm not sure if it's true. Aren't you supposed to go cold turkey on everything? Poor girl. She should probably be there for a year. It's not as if the world is missing great work by her being on the inside.

Still watching Army Wives--thinking that Kim Delaney has to be the most beautiful woman in the world. I remember when she played Jenny on All My Children and how wounded I felt when she died. It was as if someone I loved had been taken from me.

Sam is watching Arrested Development and now wants Will Arnett to play him in the movie version of my book.

No comments: