Monday, August 27, 2007

Over Hill and...Gale

With respect to celebs, I usually have Tom Cruise dreams (no idea why). Last night, I was blessed with my first Gale Harold dream. Of course, I did nothing for which I am ashamed, except dye my hair a hideous blond/orange. In this subconscious romp, I wore tight jeans and black t-shirt to a seedy bar where Gale slinging drinks. He was so tall I thought his head would poke through the ceiling. After ordering my beer (I usually drink scotch), I went to the ladies--because in this dream, I wasn't worried about skankies slipping me a rufee--and there was Gale eating cookie dough that also substituted for hair mousse. I told him how tall he was and he nodded and kept eating. Since I mostly know GH as Brian Kinney in Queer As Folk, he had that confident slinky essence. He left the cookie dough with me and went back to his job. Instead of following, I took the cookie dough and put it in my wretched hair. It was, after all, hair mousse.

All I could say when I woke up was: What the f*%&?

On to reality:

Missed Potential Star Sighting Right Now, 17th and 7th Avenue, 6 p.m: Papparrazzi, movie trailers abound, though didn't want to bother the Important People to ask what was being filmed. It forced me to consider that I've probably wasted the last twenty years of my life...And Brian Kinney would smirk yes at me. Whatever, he just ruined our sexy week pass (granted by BF as long as he gets Reese Witherspoon) with that cookie dough junk.

Thoughts and prayers to Owen Wilson. Again, we say, WTF. But even the famous/rich/ beautiful have troubles. Quel shocking.

No comments: