Sunday, August 26, 2007

She was Mol-ed!

8/25/07, 8th Avenue between 14th and Greenwich Ave, 9:28 p.m.: BF and I were waddling from dinner and passed a gaggle of girls, one of whom was tres pregnified. It was Gretchen Mol, in a white sundress (like Jane Krakowski from previous post) and she was choking down ice cream. I was wishing for ice cream since Mother had just doused my chocolate cupcake in rum, thereby soaking my sober refined sugar. One day, I'll get my just dessert. For now, I'm just reporting a celebrity sighting. GM looks as cute in person as in movies and she's annoyingly non-fat while with child.

And the latest spurt of gossip--Sandra Bullock is loved by me (though can't take her sad-sack routine in While You Were Sleeping) but she owns land near my Texas relatives and according to them, SB's tenants are noisy a**h**s. Complaints were made, but nothing was done until recently when legal action was taken (let's hope). Not good, SB. I would be a far better person to watch over your land....

No comments: