Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Week of 30 Rock

8/13/07, 10:55 am, 15th and 5th Avenue: Though dying of sinus ennui, I forced myself to walk in the sunshine and clear my head. As I rounded 15th street, I saw a blond with a pointy nose looking down the street (as if waiting to meet her clandestine lover for a tryst). She wore a flowing white sundress and I couldn't get over her pointy nose. Did I say it was pointy? Well, it was...and it belonged to Jane Krakowski!

8/16/07, 6:30 pm, Duane Reade at 19th and 7th Avenue: Slightly stalkerish, but I saw the familiar back of someone's head and I followed. My public excuse, I had to get cat food. The truth was I had to see if it was really Jack McBrayer from 30 Rock. I darted into the Duane Reade, hot on his heel. As I caught him at the end of an aisle, my search was rewarded. 'Twas he!

I don't even watch the show! Maybe now I will...Well, probably not.

No comments: