Thursday, December 29, 2011

Divorcing with the Stars!

There had to be a part II in the Debra Messing divorce bombshell. She's supposedly dating her Smash co-star Will Chase! TG and I watched the preview for this flickipoo and it looks a little like Burlesque/A Chorus Line/You Light Up My Life/Fame-ish. Might have to see it anyway since I love Debra. She looks so happy in this pic, like the glow that comes from new romance. Or in my case, I get that glow when I see a bacon cheeseburger with fries.

Hollywood's favorite psychopath Mike Lohan collapsed in his AA meeting and the docs found a new blood clot in his lungs. I don't wish him ill but Karma is a bitch. As my doctor says, the bad stuff has to come out somehow (I won't elaborate on how this relates to me except baked goods every day for a month + no vegetables = you do the math).

According to TMZ, an ex-Kardashian nanny is shopping a book in which she trashes the kids. Speaking from someone in that publishing industry (as you can tell), I don't see a huge market for this. By the time it comes out the K empire won't be so hot. This book would send more bad energy out into the universe. And we already can guess how spoiled the girls might have been. Now if the nanny were a caretaker by day, dominatrix to the stars by night...

Cattiness ensues between Deion Sanders's soon-to-be ex and her stepdaughter, who began a Twitter war claiming Pilar (Deion's wife) was an unfaithful gold-digger. Everyone looks ugly in this. Best to be quiet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for making me laugh this morning. It almost made me forget about the typo I just found in a work related email that I sent ten minutes ago. Oh the importance of proofreading.

When I'm not feeling veggie friendly, I reach for fiber supplement gummy bears instead. And if my non veggie eating karma really needs to be adjusted, I eat an entire box of FiberOne bars over the course of a day and then spend the rest of the evening kind of keeled over, swearing to never eat those things again (until the next time I spy them on the Safeway clearance shelf of course...)

Dish said...

Thank you for making ME laugh this morning with your comment!