Friday, December 02, 2011

Happy Birthday, Britney!

You're really old when Britney Spears hits 30. I remember when she was a provocative teenager! She seems so Stepford now with her craggy old-as-hell BF and father conservatorship. I guess it's better than Batshit Britney.

Have you seen the pics of Daniel Day Lewis as Gaybraham Lincoln? I wonder if he'll be good since he tends to over-act. I've abandoned by child! I've abandoned my boy! Well, missy, why don't you stick a cork in it and brush that hair.

Of course, Taylor Armstrong doing a book. Couldn't you smell that coming? The trailer for next week's RHoBH make her look like a screaming banshee. Epic madness and I think she's just too nuts.

Dish is chilled to the bone and might have caught a bug. Hoping to spend the night under the covers.

No comments: