Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Star Sighting--Edie Falco!!!

6pm, Greenwich St. in Tribeca: Dish was waiting for a screening when our favorite Nurse Jackie bounded by in hoodie, jeans, those bright blue eyes giving her away. She had an impish expression on her face, like, "Whatever this life is, I'm game." My feeling: Great talent sometimes comes in a little package and I could have easily thrown her over my shoulder to rescue her from a burning building. When is the next season of my favorite pill popper???

Rita Hayworth's grandson Andrew Embiricos, who lived very close to Dish, committed suicide. I hate this kind of news and he seemed a tortured soul. Rest in peace, sad boy.

Page Six can't get enough of the Bushnell/Askegard split. Now it alleges that Bushnell alleges that Askegard had an affair with ballerina Georgina Pazcoguin. This makes the divorce seem so mundane, doesn't it?

TG is watching Full Metal Jacket. I've already seen the hilariousness. Wonder what Matthew Modine is working on now. Is it as awesome as his role in Notting Hill? "Smile...in about 10 seconds, I'm going to ask you to marry me..."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

AE should have called Samaritan's hotline @ 212-673-3000. Ten minutes at a time is sometimes the only way to get through life.

Isn't Full Metal Jacket a war movie? With all the requisite noise and explosions? My theory is that sports and violent movies are to men what the Real Housewives are to women. Same concept, different conflict. Thanks wireless headphones and Xfinity on demand, hubby and I can be in the same room now on Sundays. And Mondays. And Thursdays.

Dish said...

Amen, Anonymous. On all fronts.

LOVE wireless headphones. It's how we live.

Yes, FMJ is war movie. A very cheeky one. Matthew Modine is lanky.