Monday, April 29, 2013

Jason Collins Is My Hero!

I troll the web for Blind Items and found one a few weeks ago that said a pro athlete would be coming out of the closet soon. I prayed that it might be Derek Jeter or the Tebow guy since that would shock our shorts off. I was so happy that ANY male athlete would come out so powerfully. Jason Collins of the Washington Wizards has giant, hairy balls and I hope he feels this rush of global love and support.

Some things I'd like to get off my chest:

Really, The Good Wife? Why do you try to create chemistry between Alicia and Will when Chris Noth is so much hotter? I'm sorry, but Juliana and Chris together make fire.Will is far too vanilla.

Teen Mom Farrah Abraham has sold her sex tape, Backdoor Teen Mom. This is a shining moment for a mother. I've never been prouder of my baby girl.

Amber Heard and Johnny Depp. I don't blame him one bit. She is a goddess. I know I might be assassinated for this, but I never got why he's so desirable. Do you? I was born without the Johnny Depp Lust gene. I am a mutant.

1 comment:

Deck Contractors Danbury said...

Thankss for writing