Friday, November 16, 2007

Psycho Sightings

Dish is in a serial killer trance. After the lusciousness of last week's Duran Duran concert, I plunge myself into darkness, i.e. am awash in a pool of blood. Not really, just watching the first season of "Dexter". He's such a sweet killing machine and makes me want to examine blood spatter, eat blood oranges, and pick my scabs. The only problem is that now I suspect everyone of such happy treachery. An excellent castmember includes the feisty Jennifer Carpenter, who plays Dexter's sister. Dish loves how, though a youngster, she doesn't have that end-every-sentence-with-a-question-mark way of speaking. In addition, intelligent stuff comes out of her mouth. She reminds us of Elizabeth McGovern circa 1985. JC is a talent and we love her.

Oh, in less AB positive news, a star sighting occurred last night, 11/15. Newly shorn and blown out at 5:50 p.m. , I trounced down to 23rd and 7th and saw favorite dork-psycho-intelligent-all around weird person Adam Goldberg cross my path. He walked with two women, one pregnant and wearing something pink, and pointing uptown. What did I care? I had to watch Dexter kill someone and my hair looked terrific.

No comments: