Saturday, November 24, 2007

Where were you?

When I heard Lindsay Lohan had shown up in NYC, baring her face among shopping hoards on Black Friday, I stopped what I was doing and noted this remarkable moment in history. Who cares about sending hand-made blankets to crack babies?

After shedding sweet tears over missing this event akin to the Beatles at Shea Stadium (or was it Giant), I turned to David Sedaris. Ten years after everyone started raving about him, I've finally picked up Naked. I wanted to hate what most readers loved, but I can't put it down. So, no celebs right now. I tried to watch The Anniversary Party again. The first viewing, I liked. This time, I didn't believe Alan Cumming and Jennifer Jason Leigh wanted to do each other (though I could see them all a-giggle about the prospect of acting like luvahs), so it was background noise while I scrubbed the bathtub. And watched my cat eat hair. Take that, Lohan.

No comments: