Friday, November 09, 2007

Yet Another Tom Cruise Dream

Maybe it was the excitement over Katie Holmes running the marathon, but Tom Cruise showed up again in my dreams. He won't leave me alone. If I'm supposed to experience a Jesus figure of phantasmagorical excellence, why couldn't it be someone more saintly and intemellectual, like Tim Robbins? It's as if Tom is using me to advertise his new movie, Lions for Lambs (which got suck-tastic reviews). In my nocturnal mind-flick, Cruise wouldn't let me go see BF because I had to receive some kind of instruction. Uh, hello, my naive/innocent days are over. I lived in Cleveland. While the lure of Cruise and his teachings were appealing, my heart was elsewhere. Awwwwwww.

The next night, I dreamt about Russell Crowe. We went to see American Gangster together (another celeb using me for shameless advertising). We had our arms around each other and watched the screen. It wasn't at all romantic, but just to make sure, I told him I was taken. He quipped that he was married with children. We continued watching the movie without incident. Who knew I was such a devoted person? This is the third screen heartthrob I've turned down in my subconscious. I'm ready for whoever comes next.

No comments: