Saturday, November 05, 2011

Andy--not Mickey--Rooney Dies...

TG made a fatal reporting error this morning and killed off Mickey instead of Andy. He was America's favorite old fart. Most of all, I will remember Andy Rooney as the man DishGramma loved to watch every week on 60 Minutes. He made her giggle.

Tomorrow is the NYC marathon and I'm so glad not to live on the Upper East Side anymore. Now, I get to just nestle in the coziness of Chelsea knowing supermodel Christie Turlington is running her brains out. Oooh, which means other celebs must be around. Last time I watched, I saw the villain from One Life to Live heaving and wheezing to the end. Oh, the joys of seeing P. Diddy get a leg cramp. Maybe I'll hit the treadmill while it's happening.

For your entertainment, here is Triumph the insult comedy dog on the Occupy Protests. Highly offensive but loved every second: http://teamcoco.com/video/triumph-occupy-wall-st.

No comments: