Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Boycott the Kardashians While You Occupy Wall Street

It's the only way to get these boring people off your screens. As Al Pacino might say, they are "a waste of my mother-f*cking time." I sort of feel that when you start your career on your back, you die there. During intense discussions, Dishmama alleges that Kris Humphries was used. Kim has fled to Australia. Maybe she'll meet someone there.

So many juicy tidbits, the mind is a-whirl! Hugh Grant is a new dad. Never thought he'd reproduce though it was an accident. Denise Richards and Richie Sambora dating again. Makes me feel better about him and Heather breaking up. Zooey Deschanel and her hubs split.

The saddest news for our dear Hillary. Her mother Dorothy Rodham dies at 92. A great lady birthed a great lady.

Amy Winehouse has a new album coming out on December 5. Janis Joplin has brand new material coming around Christmas.

This is enough news for me. I'm sentencing myself to one more chapter of Dangerous Liaisons. I'm furious at TG (and writing this will infuriate him) because he's mean to me when he's sick. For some reason, my being mad makes him giddy. Maybe this will boost his immune system.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

New Janis Joplin?? I'd hint about it being a great Christmas gift but hubby would probably walk on hot coals after running a double marathon barefoot through the woods before he could bring himself to buy that. I'll buy it myself and listen with wireless headphones while he's watching football and basketball.
As for wifely anger being amusing, it's the price we pay if we are rarely bitchy. Kind of like watching Adrienne Maloof try to cook a chicken.

Dish said...

That was hilarious that Adrienne washed the chicken! I wonder if that was real or someone told her to do that?

Wish there was new Janis. Tragic tragic loss. Your hubby and mine seem like similar creatures. I only have to say "Real Housewiv--" before he's out the door.

Cyndy said...

I have started a petition to eonline to stop filming and airing Keeping up with the Kardashians.
Please sign and forward link to others.
Enough is enough.
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/no-more-kardashian.html

__________

Dish said...

Signed it, Cindy! Thanks!