Monday, November 28, 2011

A Good Day for Preggos, Stoners and Fiancees!

First the good news: Anne Hathaway got engaged to some guy after three years of dating. Remember her awful swindling ex who might still be in jail? It takes a while to get over that. Maggie Gyllenhaal is knocked up big-time, like about six months gone. Cheers to her and Peter Skarsgaard. Oh wait. Not sure that's his last name but we all know who we're talking about.

I'll address the elephant in the room. Eva Mendes + Ryan Gosling canoodling all over Paris. What the hell? Maybe it's just nookie because I just don't feel the love here. Eva needs older businessman whereas Ryan, well, I want him back with Sandy Bullock. Hot stuff!

Spiderman's Tobey Maguire aka Squeaky McGee is paying up in the poker suit. Whatever that means! Dish doesn't understand the obsession with this game. It's a lose lose. Look what it did to Omar Shariff in Funny Girl.

Miley Cyrus admitted she's a stoner. Dude!

The Post's Andrea Peyser wrote a blood-boiling piece about Natalie Wood: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/starlight_blinded_justice_MnE19Wywfd6GrilUR4LopJ. I don't always agree with Peyser but this time, I'm right behind her. Free Natalie's spirit!

2 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

Ah, but Miley Cyrus has been linked to the most delicious and delectable Josh Bowman from our new favorite show "Revenge". I hope he's not toking it up with Miley. But, if he is, may he be doing it naked, and may there be cameras nearby! I wonder if Darren might make a guest appearance in the Hamptons while he's succeeding in business ... One can only dream.

Allow me to take this moment to hope that Dish & TG had a most spectacular Thanksgiving. SideKick and I went to HersheySister Manor and ate lots and lots.

Dish said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Hershey! That Miley sure gets around! I find her truthfulness about her drug use refreshing. As for Darren, I was disappointed by last episode since he was not the star.

I hope you had a great T-day! We did too. May new episodes of Glee begin now.