Wednesday, November 02, 2011

What are YOU looking at?

Signora Brunetta Largia Buttica gave an interview in Australia about her newly ended marriage and I couldn't tell if she was really upset, in shock or just playing--the face is that frozen. She did say "you know" repeatedly which demonstrates to me a high level of brainlessness. Dish says "you know" a lot too. I think it started with Gen X. More reading needed.

Today's Star: Ethan Zohn who found out a couple months ago that his Hodgin's Lymphoma had returned. But he is in treatment and we can pray that he sails right through this! He is one of the first celebs I spotted in the city (Grammercy area) so I have a soft spot even though I've never watched Survivor.

The big news is Justin Bieber and his paternity suit. I'm sorry. I didn't realize he'd even gotten his pubes. It seems so verbotten that he's having sex at his age.

This just in: Lindsay Lohan sentenced to 30 days in jail. Which means three hours. Toxicology reports that Bubba Smith died from an overdose of diet pills. Wrong on so many levels. Dish used to take "diet chocolates" at age 12. My grandmother, with whom I was staying, had no idea. The chocolates were so delicious--I kept eating them! Jittery pre-pubescent Dish = scary. I wound up fatter than ever. Diets don't work too well for me. I find if you move your tukkus a little each day, you don't need to diet.

No comments: