Wednesday, August 07, 2013

Off to Frogland...

...on a day that threatens constant thunderstorms and more terror alerts. Dish hates to travel, but alas, these two weeks without TG have made me positively forlorn. I am co-dependent and will endure seven hours of white knuckles to be reunited once again with the land of my childhood and the man of my dreams.

Celebrity updates: The Bachelorette chose probably the best person. The whole season ended on a high notes. All the guys seemed lame until the end. I'm so glad Brooks showed his true colors and he looked a little pasty After the Rose. I hope that Dez appreciate the good in the guy, rather than the flash. Though sometimes you get flash and good.

I did not comprehend the finale for Real Housewives of Orange County. Juvaderm this and Botox that.

And now, I'm off to eat some croissants--if I get through the trip in one piece!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! So excited that you and the celebs have returned. Life is good again.