Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wentworth Miller Comes Out and Disses Russia

When invited to an international film festival in St. Petersburg, godlike Prison Break actor Wentworth Miller declined because, as a gay man, he couldn't.He is my hero of the day. This makes me happy since maybe it's another step toward change.

"I didn't want to tell you but there were a lot of people coughing on our plane," TG said to me this morning, having caught the mother of all colds after we returned from France. But as if I am not hypervigilant on planes. I protect my six. I know who's sneezing, who's quivering in their seat and who's wailing every time there's a bump. I knew we were flying in a petri dish of illness. Now we're both sick divas.

A rumor that Charlie Hunnam might play Christian Grey in 50 Shades of Grey. He is a GREAT choice, though I wonder if by the time the movie comes out no one will care anymore. They need to make the flick now.

David Cassidy busted for DUI. Aw, Keith.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Three days in a row!!! Thanks for being there for us once more.