Sunday, April 20, 2008

Kim Catrall's Chesterton

Star Sighting: April 16th, 46th and 8th Avenue, 6:10 p.m.--Dish was going to a favorite bar before Mary Poppins when Edward Hibbert crossed the path. Most notable trait: he walks with his chest puffed out. How proud and confident he seemed, as if he owned restaurant row. We have him on our favorite persons list. Every time he appeared on "Frasier" and his role in Curtains, well, he made Dish melt with happiness.

Within the same week, I dreamed I was perusing one of those curbside tables full of books. A crowd swarmed around one table and it was...Kim Catrall's new sex book. Somehow, I wedged my way in and fingered a copy. Hot and sexy! A hush came over the crowd and Kim Catrall herself came through, telling us all how she approved of our literary tastes. I begged her to help me augment my own hotness. She might have called me the C word, but in a nice way.

How does this dream relate to Gale Harold? Kim and Gale play similar sluttish roles on respective hit TV serieses. Looking at them is like gazing into the sun.

No comments: