Saturday, April 12, 2008

Smart People and the City

BF has a man-crush on Dennis Quaid. He won't admit it, but when I see Frequency on his shelf and notice his mentionitis on DQ topics, I get the drill. Who wouldn't love Dennis? He's spanking hot and is an excellent actron in classics, bombs, and innovative roles (Far from Heaven--sllluuurrrpp). I'm sure BF's love will grow when he notices DQ is playing ugly in Smart People. I will secretly be pining over Thomas Hayden Church whose yelling line delivery tickles me. I respond well to authority.

In addition, I want the Sex and the City cast to succeed beyond the show. Garnier Nutrisse and Ice Princess are acceptable products, but please... So let's hope unsexy Sarah JP is excellent, busting through to receive hoards of remarkable scripts. I'm just happy to see her in a movie where she's not dressed for a circus.
In the German part of our program, Yahoo has a trailer for Tom Cruise's Valkyrie, where he takes on Hitler. I was hoping he'd do a German accent, but his eye-patch was enough to make me laugh. Not that eye-patches are funny, but...well...just on Tom, as he takes on Hitler while speaking full-on American. Warning: causes instant flatulence.

No comments: