Friday, July 29, 2011

Butt...Butt...

Cowboys and Aliens has been getting decent reviews. I would love to see it except cowboys and aliens don't do it for me. Not even for the nostalgic appeal of Harrison Ford and Daniel Craig, locking horns, sweating and acting all pissy...on horses.

So, maybe I spoke too soon. It seems the whole engagement proposal between Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed happened months ago and ever since their relationship has hit the skids. C'mon, kids, 28 years is a long time. Though, I'm not sure I could take GS in large doses either...

Because I can't help myself, I watched the premiere for the second season of The A List: New York. Same group of unpleasant characters (though Mike seems nice and educated). The rest just hiss and scratch like well-groomed, faux-hawk kitties. I was hoping for a new cast. Oh wait, they've added an angry rich hag, who is even more asinine than the boys. Will I watch the next episode, dear god, I just might.

Meatloaf passed out during a concert. NJ Governor Christie felt woozy on his way to sign a bill. To keep rocking and ruining NJ respectively, both might consider hitting a treadmill, STAT.

No comments: