Tuesday, July 19, 2011

How Many Celebs Are Going to the Marine Corps Ball in November?

What brilliance, these soldiers. How better to meet a celeb than to fight for your country? First Mila Kunis, now Justin. Next, Linda Hamilton? It's great press. A warped person would fake terminal cancer to meet a celeb (this might have been an episode of South Park). I love the cojones of these brave soldiers. I hope this Marine Corps Ball is a lot of fun! Why did I not enlist?

Can we stop with all the Casey Anthony sightings? She's been spotted all over the country.

James Franco split up with the woman he'd been quietly dating these last 5 years. Tee hee. I don't know what to say to this, but it made me laugh for the first time this week.

Meanwhile, Dish runs in zig zag fashion, hoping no one gets a good shot.

No comments: