Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Let's Speculate on a Big Nothing...

The tabloids go through withdrawal symptoms if they can't fathom why Jennifer Aniston isn't married yet. First, she and Justin put their wedding on hold because they didn't want to brush against the Jolie-Pitt nuptials (I don't think that's happening either). Second, Jen couldn't tie the knot because she's incubating special fertility pins in her seat chakra. Now, she's not binding herself for eternity because her finance hates LA (he is so Woody Allen). That must be true because they certainly aren't RICH enough to be bi-coastal. Celebrity engagements and weddings are boooorrrrrriiiiinnnnggggg. I say they should have fun and Hawn/Russell it. Are those two geezers still together? They are hot.

The Paula Deen racism fallout is falling out even more. She's allegedly appearing on Today tomorrow--and because we celebrate depravity, we must DVR (I'm watching live. I need help).

It seems John Mayer and Katy Perry are back together again. That happened to me before. There's really no one else in the entire world, so you go back to the last person who would have you back. Again, Katy, I saw John in the Swiss Army store and I could totally kick his ass. That was 15 years ago.

No comments: