Sunday, November 07, 2010

At 12K for Nanowrimo

Who knew Dish could have so much to write? Well, you witness it daily with my verbal diarrhea over celebs. Starwise, nothing happened over the weekend except Dishbrother, who is a licensed massage therapist, saw the Chilean miner in the massage tent at the NYC marathon.

But here's some news in the vein of items I don't care about:

Michael Jackson unreleased song might be authentic. Janis Joplin is also dropping her new CD from heaven.

Lil Wayne was released from jail. I'm not sure what Lil does or why he's on TMZ.

Linday Lohan's night excursion to see a movie while she's supposed to be in rehab. Really? Letting an addict go for a walk? Have you seen 24 where someone is there to pass off the goods?

Dina Lohan going on the Today show to talk about a celebrity who's done nothing interesting since Mean Girls and even that was a stretch. Why should bad parenting be rewarded with a guest spot on TV? Dish needs to rethink.

Things I'm bursting to talk about:

Alleged sex tapes floating around from at least two hot young Hollywood studs. The advent of cell phone filming will ruin secret sex of the stars. Lucky for me, I am discreet so will only blab about it with my friends.

Re: plastic surgery. The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills admitted to their surgeries, which takes out some of the mystique. Dish applauds this honesty. Someone whom you wouldn't think has had plastic surgery has had tons. I'll be quiet now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Janis lives.