Saturday, November 20, 2010

Remastered Duran Duran

I'll stop mentioning them once their new album "drops" and I have concert tickets in my hot little hands. Just finished watching the excellent Behind the Music: Remastered on VH1 Classics. So good to see them again. Out of breath.

Other news: Wesley Snipes is going to prison for not paying taxes. After seeing his masterful fighting in the Blade series, he's one of the few celebrities who could last in prison besides, well, Gary Busey, Jackie Chan, Steve Buscemi and maybe Willem Dafoe. Without the karate strength, you gotta pull out the crazy. Though I wonder if he'll get razzed for To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything... He killed!

Dish wonders maliciously and vindictively how Ryan Reynolds is People's Sexiest Man Alive? I enjoy him very much but find sexiness lacking.

1 comment:

HersheyKiss said...

I must respectfully disagree with Dish's assessment of Mr. Reynolds. He is delicious. If you didn't have the privilege of seeing him barechested (and not shaved or waxed) and crazed in the Amityville Horror, Dish is missing out on a religious experience.