Wednesday, November 10, 2010

More Cupcakes in NYC

Fresh from an appointment with my new doctor (who is excellent), I happened upon a scrumptious new bakery called Lulu Cake Boutique on 15th and 8th. The cakes were gorgeous and because they gave me a free cupcake, I'm in love. The frosting is very buttery (like Cupcake Cafe) but the cake itself much better than what's out there. As cupcakes go: A-. Dish deflowered the place within an hour of its grand opening.

Speaking of grand openings, how about Glee's homolicious rendition of Katy Perry's Teenage Dream? Living in Chelsea is enough of a dream for me but watching the performance brought me chills. This season hasn't been great but nice episode. Watching this over and over: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E46BhMIRujI

Rumor: Is Pink preggers? I wonder if the stick turned PINK?

4 comments:

John Haracopos said...

As you know this faggot is not a "Gleek" but that is one FABULOUS clip!! It's A Gay Dream!!!

susan said...

I loved that scene with Kurt and the Warblers! And the voices were those of Tufts' Beelzebubs! Proud evening for Jumbos. http://www.bubs.com/

Dish said...

I'm not even gay and I swoon like a gay teenager over this video. Really, the feelings are no different than if I were watching hunky heteros romancing each other. Those Beelzebubs are awesome!!! The vocals are just incredible and choreography, perfect.

susan said...

I feel the same way when I watch that scene! The Bubs did a great job. Let's see if they keep it up.