Tuesday, November 16, 2010

She Got Diana's Ring!

After years of courting Kate Middleton (love her!), Prince William popped the question. Maybe this Diana will get it right. I remember where I was when she and Charles wed--on a plane from France to America. Hours later, Grampa and I watched coverage and I dreamed of meeting my own prince, praying for someone even better looking than Prince Charles (I was near-sighted).

Just went to get latte and was approached by a man who loved my red glasses, red hair, where was I from, was I single? Usually when confronted like this, I pull out my imaginary boyfriend "Jason" and claim near-matrimonial bliss. This time, I excitedly flashed my ring finger. "I'm getting married in two months!" After wishing me luck, the stranger darted off. Now, watching Bridezillas: OMG, these brides are horrible, ruining their shining moments. Lots of breaking into tears over not getting right limo. If only their exertions would burn calories. That was mean. TG is so lucky I'm chill.

Britney Spears's parents are canoodling again and, taking a break from her knitting books, Leeza Gibbons got engaged. Even better, Sonia Braga and Sally Field had a sexy-off on Brothers & Sisters. As always, Sally wins, though Sonia got in some good tonsil hockey with thirty years younger Justin. Call me crazy, but really, there is no one sexier than Sally Field/Nora Walker. I cannot wait to be in my sixties!

3 comments:

John Haracopos said...

WAIT!!!!! You'll be in your 60's soon enough!!!! Sonia is fuckin' HOT!! Age has been real good to her!!! If there's something she had done, I want it; yesterday!!!!

dishbrother said...

"Chill" is not an adjective!!! But you are. XO

Dish said...

JJ: You are beyond hot already. No need for any work. (yet)

Dishbrother: Gracias, you grammarian you!