Monday, March 21, 2011

The New Wonder Woman

Sadly, Adrianne Palicki has that honor, not Dish. There's been flack about her outfit being more sexy than Lynda Carter's. Sorry, but Lynda's outfit revealed naked thighs as well as her huge gazongas, in an age where large breastessess were not plentiful. At most, the new and improved shows off the top of AP's melons, a pre-requisite for any WW. If she can twirl, she's got my vote.

In other drag queen news, Priscilla Queen of the Desert has gotten rave reviews on Broadway so far. Might have to see it. Did not see La Cage--which means I lost one of my gay cards.

Sammy Hagar claims to have been abducted by aliens in the 70s. Everyone is making fun of him. Dish lived in NM where alien abduction claims were taken seriously. The aliens certainly helped his career. Should I read this autobiography or Star Jones's new "novel" about catty women in the workplace? Love revenge novels!

Won't see TG for 24 hours. Catching up on Bones. King of the lab!

3 comments:

susan said...

Away for 24 whole hours? I had a very long day today and wanted to watch some celeb news. I got Bob to watch a few minutes of ET by saying, "Pretend I'm Dish and you love me as much as TG loves Dish." It worked! Might be time to think about a cousin weekend--here or there.

Dish said...

It's true, we must plan a Boston or New York weekend. We'd love to see you! So glad any Dish-related antics work in taming your wonderful BF.

Dish said...

Speaking more about your BF, he is a hero for saying I wouldn't faint at the altar. His no-nonsense delivery was the push I needed.