Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Forward = All-Nighter for Dish!

My apologies to Russell Crowe for this artistic license. After The Insider, Dish hand-wrote an impassioned letter to Russell, praising his work--and possibly telling him all about my new life in NYC. Fourteen years later, I found the autographed headshot and while I'm no longer a big fan of Russell, I applaud any actor who sends a fan an autographed headshot from Australia--especially when no SASE was provided.

Watched Sister Wives and was unimpressed. Everyone on the show seemed nice and balanced. No freak show. I sort of wanted to hang with them, do crafts, play with the kids, and be positive. I don't believe in polygamy for myself (TG possesses the awesomeness of at least four husbands), but as long as no one is hurt....

Dish hates daylight savings time. Every hour I was like "omgihavetoget
upsoonsomustsleepnowmustsleepcan'tsleepomgihavetogetupsoon%&$*%&!"

Ryan Philippe's ex might have pulled a Bridget Moynihan, claiming that Ryan is her babydaddy after he's moved on to someone else. I'm not sure who these people are, but feel Bridget is fabulous. Wish baby well. Usher has a sex tape--yeah, I don't care either. And what's this about Gilbert Godfried making jokes about the tsunami in Japan? Nice knowing you, GG. That's a career-killer.

Who's watching The Bachelor finale tonight? Yeah, me neither. Absolutely not waiting with bated breath. Don't judge!

No comments: