Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Oops, K-Fed Did It Again

He got a girl pregs, unleashed the swimmers once again out of wedlock, though given the stipend he gets from Brits, I imagine he'll stay single forever. It's #5 for K-Fed. After watching the celebrity weight loss show, he didn't seem like a bad guy, just too young and making crappy choices. Elizabeth Banks is a new mother via gestational carrier (the sanest option in the world, especially for those of us--Dish--who can't bear a second of discomfort, but will I have this option? Nooooooooo), a blessing since she'd been trying unsuccessfully to get pregnant. Congrats to EB and her family! Less fertile seems to be Mad Men's future. I'm over Don, the sassy Scientologist and the redheaded float.

Judge Judy was in the hospital, feeling woozy from "intestinal discomfort" but is allegedly fine. This happens to me when I eat spinach.

The Fates always conspire to keep Dish from direct contact with Duran Duran. Wanted to participate in live Twitter Q&A, had brilliant, learned question for DD but Twitter is "over capacity." Will have to live on the fumes of 24 years ago when John Taylor told a high school acquaintance (I won't explain circumstances--only that she told him I was a big DD freak) that he liked my name. It could have been a big lie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get better, Judge Judy.

HersheyKiss said...

K-Fed must have some potent sperm!