Monday, September 05, 2011

Happy Labor Day!

Lauren Bush married David Lauren, so now she can be Lauren Lauren. If I changed my first name to Duran and TG his last name to Duran, I could officially be Duran Duran. Let's make it happen!

I was starting to get the shakes over the lack of reports on whom Gerard Butler might be nailing. Hardly a day goes by when his beer-sweat washes up on female shores. But thank goodness, he might be banging 300-style canoodling with Eddie Cybrian-ex Brandi Glanville. Good for her! Gerard is always there to pick up the pieces of broken hearts everywhere.

Adele admits to puking a lot before a performance. Dish is waiting for a performer to admit to having it come out the other end. The closest was Sean Hayes saying that he had to poop before shooting episodes of Will & Grace. I guess nervous diarrhea is not as sexy/romantic/dramatic/Jersey Shore-kewl as nervous vomiting.

This might arouse TG's paternal ire but Snooki is hinting at getting married.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

No thoughts on the first episode of Real Housewives of Beverly Hills last night? I ask only because I didn't catch it either except for bits and pieces-mainly because I could tear myself away from watching Kate Gosselin throw an apparently fatigue induced temper tantrum.

Dish said...

Thanks for inspiring today's post, Anonymous. Now I have to check out that Kate Gosselin. I have fatigue induced tantrums ALL THE TIME and SADLY it's never caught on camera.