Thursday, October 20, 2011

Gaddafi Dead?

I'm having a hard time grasping that so many tyrannical leaders have been killed this year. We are free! Yay! The world is a better place, prosperity reigns and we will have no more violence or crazy a-holes rambling at the podium. Oh wait...I forgot about Congress. I suggest avoiding graphic images of the Heinous Highness dying even though it's so tempting. Read Foucault's Discipline and Punish instead.

Do I dare say it? Lindsay Lohan 40 minutes late to her community service at the morgue today. Someone needs to set her alarm clock earlier and just haul her butt where she needs to go. Or put her in jail.

JJ just texted me, asking me if I've seen Gale Harold in The Unseen. Do gay bears have anonymous sex in the woods? He's so brilliant in this, I'm scared for the people living in his brain. Or maybe it's called acting.

Should I be shunned for thinking The A List: Dallas is more civilized than New York?

Last question: Dish has seats in the General Admission section near the front at MSG for next week's Duran Duran (yes, I'm going again). I am too damn old to stand in a line to get in early to rush up to the front and hyperventilate. Will I be allowed entry if I go at the last minute? At this moment, a friend of mine is at their concert in Chicago. Envious.

No comments: