Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Star Sighting--Peter Scolari!!!

5:14pm, Trader Joes on UWS: Our favorite Bosom Buddy exited with what looked like an offspring. Peter Scolari, chewing gum, seemed confused, which is perfectly understandable considering that the TJ on Broadway and 72nd is a big mess. Don't you remember how brilliant Peter was in Bosom Buddies and Newhart? What is he doing now? Why isn't he EVERYWHERE? Maybe because he seems sane.

Speaking of sane...Shia LaBeouf got his ass kicked in a boozy brawl. I feel evil for my schadenfreude. Lindsay Lohan might be going back to jail, too, and I forget why. Does it matter? Jennifer Aniston wore a plunging neckline dress to some ass affair. The world is going to hell!

Here's proof: I just got caught up with my A-List: New York reunion and felt myself--self-loathing at 11 over this--liking Reichen, Ryan and Derek and feeling bad for Austin. What's wrong with Dish?

No comments: