Monday, October 10, 2011

This Really Scares Me

I'm all for Julia playing a bad guy, but this...this is bordering on Elizabeth and we can't have that. Oh, Julia. She might have a heart of gold underneath the wickedness. After all, she's just a girl, standing in front of a princess, asking her to love her wicked stepmother.

I've reached an age where I can't stand yelling. I love my Rosie O'Donnell but am reluctant to invest in her next show (was devastated twice when she left) just because of the yelling. Bethenny Frankel was enjoyable on RHoNY, the single underdog who worked hard. Then she shot to fame and is now yelling all the time, complaining about how busy she is. And now...I guess she claims she was lost at sea. This article cracked me up. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/07/bethenny-frankel-lost-at-sea-story-scam-lies_n_1000571.html?ref=mostpopular

Al Sharpton is for Occupy Wall Street, which means that TG is now on board.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yelling is horrendous. What is happening? We need Dish's wisdom on the cause of yelling.

Anonymous said...

I agree with anonymous. The quieter your mind and soul, the less you have to raise your voice. Bethenny's claim to be lost at sea could be a ploy to create more drama for the show but it's also possible that Bethenny was so uptight, she wouldn't calm down until they called a rescue boat unnecessarily. Like Jason, I hope the Bethenny can someday relax and enjoy her success.