Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Flirting with 100

If Dish makes it out of the Bronx alive tonight, Heather Locklear's new Lifetime movie Flirting with Forty will be a source of delight on Saturday. Not only to see her cheek implants and/or Botox, but because Dish loves Heather and supports her through this rough period. Suffice it to say, especially now, I understand the feeling that nothing ever works out--everyone else moves on and drifts away. Wouldn't it be nice if we sad remainders could take a vacation and have a good-looking zygote flirt with us? It's a white How Stella Got Her Groove Back and I can't wait (again, if I get home in one piece). The one good thing about dying in the Bronx would be missing my informal "closure" event this coming Monday (scotch would be involved) where I would say goodbye to a chapter in Dish history. Heather would understand--everyone else would be ashamed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cryptic. Please elaborate Ms Dish

Dish said...

Dishmama? Is that you? Cryptic about what? I no longer feel like dog crap but I did when I had to haul my cookies 1 second out of my comfort zone. But all is well and I love the Bronx. Lots o' decorations up!