Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Intolerance of Ugly

The news these days--sheesh. That Illinois governor should resign on the basis of being unattractive, as well as corrupt. All hail Obama for his call that Gov. Uggo resign (Uggo and Spitzer could grease up in a nice jacuzzi). Does Obama have actual power yet or are his "calls" just strong suggestions? I'm sure he could have me killed. Am intrigued by Patterson's appointment for Hill's replacement. I have strong opinions--please, let someone who is crazily experienced and not just eager get the job. As Michael Douglas says in The American President, "We've got serious problems and we need serious people to solve them..."

Speaking of serious problems, it's raining and Dish's hair is in full frizz. Superman is coming over. How to stop this monstrosity before it ruins my life? Maybe I could be governor...

ps. Desperate Housewives is a little stinky without Gale, though I'm enjoying Dana Delany getting some action.

No comments: