Thursday, December 04, 2008

Star Sighting

Spotted at Viceroy this afternoon: Mr. Twinkles here getting fluffed and powdered for a photoshoot. Love it when commentators go glam and fake introspective. Gotta look stunning and young when you're smart (Hello, intemellectual Samantha chick who posed for Vogue and called Hillary a monster). Course, I don't fill my empty head with Mike Barnicle's commentaries. I am above all just a silly girl with no ambition.
Who needs MSNBC when you've got the blinding sun of Keanu Reeves and Jennifer Connelly in a movie together? I thought I would die of beauty-overload when Jennifer and Russell Crowe shared the spotlight in A Beautiful Mind. No, this is far worse. I have my shades ready for The Day the Earth Stood Still. Could be a Matrix-stealing sh*t sandwich, but I'm so there with my sunglasses. Question is: Which one would I marry first--Jennifer or Keanu?

No comments: