Friday, August 05, 2011

Dishbrother Is Getting Married Today!

It's so exciting. I wish I could care about celebrities, but it's impossible right now. I'm getting a new brother-in-law and he's adorable. And thank the Cosmic Goddess for legalizing gay marriage in New York!

But if I have to report about celebrities, here goes. Please enjoy this fun video where Anderson Cooper goes off on Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/04/anderson-cooper-montag-demon-spawn_n_918192.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009
I love it when Andy gets pissy.

TG's hero, Sacha Baron Cohen, has moved to Battery Park City. Watch out, Sacha. If you see a gorgeous, affable man in khakis quietly admiring you from afar, it's my husband. He's harmless and super-brilliant himself.

Rest in peace Annette Charles aka Cha Cha from Grease and NFL great Bubba Smith.

My last item: Don't do it, Kat Von D. Don't go back.

No comments: