Monday, August 22, 2011

Were You Shaken Up?

A light has gone off in the music world. This one hit hard since Ashford & Simpson were a staple of my formative years. Motown God Nick Ashford died far too soon at the oh-so young age of 70. Please take a moment to enjoy and cry your eyes out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6DMMjUYvsU&feature=fvst.

Dish was peacefully checking FB when news of the earthquake appeared in status updates. I didn't even feel it! Went out to run an errand and the streets were packed with evacuees. I tried to muster panic, but didn't have one iota of adrenaline. Discussed with therapist my feelings of numbness over the latest earthquake drama and how does this related to my tormented animus. She laughed and said she didn't feel the earthquake either and that there's Nothing Wrong With Me and I Don't Need a Ticket to Shutter Island.

Rumor of the day: Will Smith and Jada Pinkett Smith split. I didn't believe it when I saw it and, apparently, it's pure bs. Talk about earth-shattering... If you didn't believe in marriage before, here's one that will kill all your innocence. Shocking to think that Doug Hutchison and Courtney Stodden are shopping around a reality show. It really is all about the pathetic train wrecks: http://www.gossipcop.com/courtney-stodden-australian-tv-video-youtube-51-plus-16-sexy-love-years-old-teen-bride-doug-hutchison-dogs-pink-hair-reality-show/.

That said, I'm ashamed that I still can't quit Bachelor Pad.

No comments: