Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Psssssssssssssssssssssssss, Mon Bladder Is, How You Say, Overflowing...

When the flight attendant told him to wait to use the loo, Gerard Depardieu peed in the aisle. They had to clean for 2 hours after. Il make le powerful Whizz. Witnesses said he was tanked. His camp said he tried to peed in a bottle but spilled some on the carpet. "What a foul man," TG said, strong words since we are both Francophiles.

Still sad about Russell Armstrong's suicide. I watched RHoBH, therefore, I knew him personally. No really, it's the kind of news that makes you remember how much -- Julia says it best -- nonsense it all is. Love is the answer.

You know, I've been reading Gossipcop.com for a while and it's harshing my mellow. All these outlandish--obviously untrue--headlines are soundly rejected as false. How sassy of them to go against the fun lies? Though their writers are quite engaging.

The news today hasn't been good so I consoled myself with the latest Bachelor Pad (I know, I said I wouldn't) and wound up in tears at the end over a touching gesture of love between two contestants. If you watch, you know what I'm talking about. There *are* some normal people on these shows. Everyone else is barking crazy.

No comments: