Thursday, August 18, 2011

Star Sighting--Paz De La Huerta!!!

5:07pm, Le Pain Quotien, Chelsea: This is the first time I got a "crazy" vibe from a star. So many of them hide it well. But not Boardwalk Empire's Paz de la Huerta. Maybe I'm too sensitive. She lingered at the counter, ordering something and wanting it delivered to her table outside. After her order was settled, a pause ensued, interrupted when she burst out with a frightening, "Brrrrr, it's cold inside!" maybe to Dish but possibly to the Universe. I'm sure she's an excellent actress, just not too polite. She didn't move aside for Dish to place her order. So I leaned my sweating self over and called out my latte to Counterboy. Crazy peered at me now and then before continuing to scroll away on her iPhone. I ran out as soon as I could. Crazy is beautiful in person, a little odd in the face, as if the wiring got crossed, but she is fabulously curvaceous and well dressed in black dotted blouse and form-fitting black skirt.

Jesse James and Kat Von D back together. Dish might need a scotch.

2 comments:

HersheyBeso said...

Paz de la Huerta = Peace from the garden. Intriguing ...

Anonymous said...

Crazy is crazy. It's all over the place.